The Quest

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Bath Time in Budapest

Bath time is usually an interesting time.... One night I entered to find Andy and N standing in the tub together laughing soak and wet. N in his pajamas laughing and ANdy was in his clothes laughing. Andy looked at me and said "don't say anything- he started crying because he fell backwards into the tub with his pajamas on so I got in to make him feel better!" This is one of the many memories of bath time I will take with me! When you have a baby you get to cherish those moments of "the first......" I promise when you adopt you will also have those moments. I wish I would have videotaped the first time we put them in the tub! Most of the time they spend holding their breath and telling us to count so they can show us how ready they are to swim when we get to Texas! Then once N showed me that he figured out if he put his little rear on top of the tub in the back he could turn it into a slide..... Then there was Z who is famous for pushing it ALWAYS to the limit.... Yes Z did not mess around, she actually attempted to JUMP from the back part of the tub into the water but Andy rained on THAT parade.... and another time when I was getting her brother's pajamas and left her for maybe 2 minutes. Andy entered to find her with the majority of the water from the tub all over the floor. She was practicing her swimming and watching the water slosh from the tub on to the floor. It's a good thing she enjoys cleaning. I will be monitoring Z with my products because she attempts to go into mine every chance she gets- bath time and shampoo are no different. I may share with her when I get home but there is no way this lady is sharing right now because this is NOT the land of plenty and I have already gone 30 days with no rollers!! I can't wait to get home with our kids! We will have to waterproof the bathroom a bit better upstairs before the kids bathe or else soak them down in the hot tub until the newness wears off! You know how you bathe your baby in the sink for the first time? Well we will bathe our babies in the hot tub! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment