The Quest

Friday, May 3, 2013

Bath Time with N

I wish I could share these bath time moments with all of you! Watching N in the tub is so much fun. He could stay in there for hours. His first bath was last Friday and he has grown so much already. He loves to pretend he is swimming and he asks me in Hungarian to count for him while he holds his breath. Tonight he found a new trick and when he called my name to show me I was a bit alarmed. He was sitting on top of the edge of the tub waiting to go down like a slide. Before I could say no he was off! And he loved every minute of it! How could I deprive him of such a life experience! I will tell him no tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. This simply melts my heart! Wait until you take him to a pool!!!

    ReplyDelete